Sunday, March 13, 2011

My lovelies.



My Epiphone J200 is my baby. I love it like the French love surrender. I've written about 12 songs on it. Some are lengthy and some are just a verse long. When I see my guitar on its stand in when I walk in my room I just want to pick it up and jam.




My sturdy green 4g iPod nano. I actually love having an ipod with limited room for songs. It forces me to evaluate which songs to delete every time I get a new CD. I get rid of stuff I never listen to. It makes putting my iPod on shuffle more satisfying.



I just recently (as in two days ago) got the t-mobile mytouch. It was my dads phone, but he went back to his G1. He didn't like the fact that my phone doesn't have a full keyboard. The keyboard is digital and he says his fingers are too big to use it. Needless to say... I scored in this deal.



Love,

Cecelia "Lovely" Melody

No comments: